After a successful conference of Pharmaceutica 2018, Pharmaceutical Conferences team cordially invites participants from all over the world to attend "20th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems" (Pharmaceutica 2019) slated on March 18-20, 2019 at Edinburgh, Scotland. This Pharmaceutics Conference includes a wide range of Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Symposia, Workshops, Exhibitions and Career development programs.
Novel drug delivery systems Conference is one of the well-established conference among Pharmaceutical Conferences organized by Conference Series llc Ltd
Pharmaceutica 2019 covers various aspects of Bio-Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Drug Targeting and Design, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drugs, Pharmaceutical Formulation, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Smart Drug Delivery Systems, Nanomedicine and Biomedical Applications, Biomaterials in Drug Delivery, Vaccine Drug Delivery Systems, Medical Devices for Drug Delivery, Biologics & Biosimilars, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Process Validation, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Clinical Trials and Clinical Research, Pharmacogenetics and Genomics, Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, Pharmacy Education and Practice
- 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
Why you should attend?
- Access to senior-level executives from leading international pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Exposure to new and exciting companies ready for partnerships and licensing opportunities in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Tremendous networking opportunities to meet numerous U.S., European, Japanese and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies in one place at one time
- Use of state-of-the-art partnering technology
- Targeted partner selections through proprietary screening process
- Get to the heart of why formulation and delivery strategies fail. Dissect the challenges before looking for concrete solutions.
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
- Understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set.
- Discover the latest innovations in drug delivery devices.
- Be inspired by innovative case studies and realize the potential impact on your formulation or delivery processes.
- Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer to peer round tables.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organizations from pharma, biotech and academia.
- Discover how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
Who Should Attend
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Business Development Managers
- Chief Scientific Officers
- R&D Researchers from Biosimilar and Biologics Industries
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Patent Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Investment Analysts
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Drug development and discovery companies
- Formulation and Pharma Manufacturing companies
- Medical technology companies
- Universities and institutes
- Intellectual property and legal organizations
- Investors and financial services providers
- Bio-clusters and incubators
- Government and public support agencies
- Cosmetic companies
- Generic drugs and Biosimilars
For registration: https://novel-drugdelivery-systems.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/registration.php