"Connecting the complete Pharma Value Chain"
PharmaLytica is geared to further create business opportunities and tap the lucrative market in analytical, lab equipment, pharma machinery and packaging market in India. The event aims to deepen understanding of the changing landscape in the sector to enable responses to marketplace trends and towards establishing a unique drug safety ecosystem in India.
After a very successful 5th edition, the 6th edition of PharmaLytica will be held in the heartland of Pharma industry in India i.e. Mumbai from 10-12June, 2019 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre in Goregaon (E). At this international trade fair, Pharmaceutical community can pick up on the latest industry trends, innovations and do business with Pharma Machinery & Packaging, Lab Analytical & Cleanroom and Pharma Ingredients segments. For the first time ever, the 6th edition will see a new pavilion for API and Excipients. PharmaLytica is evolving as the leading marketplace for products and services along the entire value chain in niche segments within the Pharma industry.
Key Highlights of PharmaLytica:
• 300+ exhibitors
• 12000 sqm of business space
• Pre fixed B2B meetings
• API and Excipients pavilion
• Stay abreast with latest industry trends & innovations
• Meet and network with leading global suppliers
• Ideal platform for you to grow your business in pharmaceutical capital of India
• It is where the industry's key players and decision-makers meet.
For registration click here