7th Annual Conference, July 26-27, 2019
Join health care professionals at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C., on July 26-27, 2019, for the seventh annual International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine.
- Expert presentations on the latest nutrition research
- Up to 15 continuing education credits for doctors, nurses, and dietitians
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- Breakfasts and lunches included
- Discounted room rates at the Grand Hyatt
- Special events include White House photo op, Friday night dinner program, and morning exercise.
- Jointly provided by the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Physicians Committee
Pre-Conference Nutrition Basics Session, July 25, 2019
Join Neal Barnard, M.D., Rob Ostfeld, M.D., Brenda Davis, R.D., and other experts for a session covering the nutrition fundamentals.
- 3 additional continuing education credits.
- Topics include heart health, weight, diabetes, cancer, practical patient tips, and more.
- 400 limited seats! This session will sell out!
- Can’t make it to the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine in Washington, D.C., this summer? Join us for a special livestream of the Pre-Conference Nutrition Basics Session on July 25 from 1-4:30 pm. View our full schedule.
$769 Standard Registration: May 17-July 12
$549 Standard Student Registration: May 17-July 12
For registration click here