Medical affairs plays a pivotal role in communicating with external experts and clinicians, and is key to identifying unmet medical needs, raising awareness with clinicians, and providing valuable feedback and insights that can better inform an organization’s development strategy. After years of proven success, the Medical Affairs Strategic Summit (MASS) East returns to serve as an educational platform to provide a holistic view of medical affairs, allowing your organization to develop a unified scientific voice and ultimately help position your team as a strategic and credible customer-facing partner in today’s healthcare landscape.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT #MASSEAST2020
- Explore different operating models for medical affairs groups and discuss how organizational structure can impact the effectiveness of your activities
- Develop a streamlined process for gathering clinical and field insights and translate that data internally to shape medical strategy
- Build an efficient and compliant process for assessing the fair market value (FMV) of IIT budgets
- Establish an integrated approach to managing medical information and medical communications to leverage insights and deliver value to patients
- Challenges and opportunities in implementing AI solutions for medical affairs
- Examine the role of medical affairs in launch planning organizations of various sizes
- Create a fit-for-purpose medical strategic plan
- Consider the difference between building out MSL teams in the U.S. and ex-U.S. scenarios
- Streamline discourse between field medical and home-office medical teams to translate validated medical information
- Discuss how to generate RWE with limited resources through product registries, demonstration projects, and investigator-initiated trials
For registration click here.