The life sciences are in a period of dramatic change and innovation. Developments in new technologies, such as cell therapies and gene editing, are challenging traditional IP strategies and business models.
IAM’s fourth annual Pharma and Biotech IP will bring together leading in-house practitioners and expert counsel to discuss next-generation strategies for protecting and exploiting cutting-edge innovation.
- Learn about recent developments, key decisions and the latest IP challenges from Europe, the United States and China
- Understand how IP strategies are adapting and how to avoid pitfalls and costly mistakes
- Determine what the convergence between life sciences and tech means for you and what lessons can be learned from high-tech innovators
- Gain best practices for protecting cutting-edge technologies – from personalised medicines to gene and cell therapies
- Shed light on how IP can and should be used as a part of a wider value creation strategy
For registration click here.